Questions and Answers; End of the Habits



LETS TALK ABOUT THE BOOK!!




1.           What did I learn from reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens?
          - I learn that doing things and creating new habits in your life can really make a change in your way of living. You can have a better attitude, a more organized life, and enjoy your life more. Applying this habits in my everyday life helped me a lot. 

2.           How will I use the information I have learned by reading the book?
          - I will use this book to manage my life better and enjoying it more. This information really helps me to be focus in my life goals, in what is really important and what type of person I want to be.

3.           How was my experience making a blog based on the book?
          - It helps me a lot to understand better the habit they were talking about because I took key information not just to put it in the blog, but also that can help me in my daily life. 

4.           How did keeping a blog help me learn, reflect and apply the habits?
          - Since I had to read and pay close attention for important information, I also realize that that information can help me to manage a better way of living. 

5.           How can I help other teens with what I’ve learned in this class?
          - By telling them that the book is really cool for our age, it has things so relatable that you can connect even better with what you are reading. Understanding everything and applying it to your life. 

6.           Why should other teens read the book?
          -  Other teens should read it because it can help them with their life, problems and communication. Personally I like the book and I can say that it influence a ton in the way I decided to have a better life, be a better person and having good and better habits. 

7.           Final thoughts, recommendations, etc.
           - I personally will recommend this book not just to teens but for everyone that is open to try new things for good. People that are proposed to set new goals, new habits and a better person will be able to connect, understand and apply the book.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HABIT 4; WIN- WIN

HABIT 1; PROACTIVITY. activity

Habit 3; First things First